Sacramento Academy of Dance Ballet School
Please note that taking photo's or videotaping is NOT allowed!
- Students will be informed of all studio rules and will be expected to behave appropriately at all times.
- Attendance is taken at every class. If your child will not be able to attend, please contact the studio in advance at 971-0945. Repeated absences and/or excessive tardiness may result in dismissal from the class.
- Students should arrive 5 to 10 minutes before class and picked up promptly.
- No food, gum, or drinks allowed in the studio.
- Student dress code shall be followed at all times. Black leotard and pink ballet tights are required for all Cecchetti classes.
- Students are required to wear clothing over their dancewear when arriving or departing the studio. Dance shoes should not be worn outside.
- Parents are allowed to observe the classes occasionally, as too many can distract the students. Also, the parent is able to see progress more readily when the day-to-day struggle to learn is not observed.
- Parents: please check the bulletin board each week for important information, and ask your child if any notes have been sent home.
- Advancement depends on physical development, attitude, support from parents, attendance, and number of classes studied.
- Tuition MUST be paid on the first class of the month, in advance. If payment is not received by the 15th of the month, you will be charged a $10 late fee.
- Family rates are based on the number of classes taken, regardless of how many students are taking them. Missed classes may be made up at the teacher's discretion. Studio closures and holidays will be posted on the bulletin board.
- NO REFUNDS OR CREDITS WILL BE GIVEN. YOU ARE OBLIGATED FOR THE SEMESTER IN WHICH YOU HAVE ENROLLED.
- If you have any questions or concerns please feel free to contact the Director, Janelle Sebren at any time via email or by phone at 916-971-0945.